- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] Minimizes Wear and Supports Various Accessories
- [TOP HANDLE] Utilizes NATO Connection for Secure Handling, Operating, and Mounting of Accessories
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS] include NATO Rail, Rosette, Cold Shoe, and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [SECURITY ATTACHMENT] and Multiple Points of Contact Improve Connection Between Camera and Cage
- [HDMI SECURITY] via Cable Adapter and Cable Clamp Attachment
This Full Camera Cage Kit offers protective armor for the Panasonic Lumix GH6 while including a few necessary accessories that expand the functionality of the GH6.
The cage features multiple cold shoe receivers, a Rosette Connection and 1/4”-20 threads with and without locating pins.
You will also find multiple NATO rail connections for mounting any of our optional Type IV/VI Side Handles or the included Compact NATO Top Handle.
This handle provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as one cold shoe mounting point on the front of the handle.
The cage can be used in conjunction with our optional Adjustable Top Handle to easily switch between horizontal and vertical shooting configurations.
The bottom of the cage connects to your camera body via two points of contact and utilizes an additional point of contact via the Security Mounting Attachment, found near the right hand grip of the camera.
The base of the cage also provides a few mounting options for attaching your camera to different quick release plates and natively supports our 15mm LWS Baseplate Type I.
The bottom plate provides full access to the battery compartment and also includes a slot for an included magnetic screwdriver.
The base of this cage can also natively connect to the DJI RS2, when not using the additional bottom plate.
The cage features multiple mounting points for the optional 15mm Single Rod Holders, which are a great lightweight solution for securing accessories such as follow focus motors via a 15mm rod.
This kit also includes an HDMI Male to Female Adapter as well as a HDMI Clamp Attachment which allows you to secure your HDMI cable to your camera cage.