1. Dedicated cage for Sony A6500/A6300.
2. Protects the camera and provides accessory mounting points.
3. Multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes.
4. Built-in NATO rail and cold shoe mount.
5. Features Arca quick release plate on the bottom for quick switch to tripods.
6. Compatible with Wooden Handle 1970 for better grip.
SmallRig Sony A6500/A6300 Cage 1889 is designed to protect the camera and provide accessory mounting points. The cage secures to the camera via one 1/4"-20 screw on the bottom and a shoulder strap hole on the right side coupled with one M2.5 screw as a secondary lock point to prevent twists. It allows screen flip and maintains access to camera buttons and the battery door. It comes with a cold shoe on the top for attaching microphones and LED light, and a built-in NATO rail on the top and the right side for quick assembly and disassembly of NATO clamp accessories such as NATO Clamp Handle HSN2427. Multiple built-in 1/4"-20 threaded holes support Cold Shoe Extension 2879, Side Handle 2913, HDMI Cable Clamp 1822, and so on. The right side features an ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole for mounting Side Handle 2914. Additionally, the cage provides a built-in Arca quick release plate on the bottom for quick switch to tripods and fits separately available Wooden Handle 1970 for comfortable grip.
Designer: Yetta White
1 x Cage
1 x Allen Wrench
1 x M2.5 Screw
Product Dimensions: 138 x 50 x 84.5mm
Package Dimensions: 183 x 100 x 60mm
Net Weight: 145g
Package Weight: 214g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy